Open Positions in Fresno County
Are you a caring and dependable caregiver wanting to make a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families?
Are you interested in making a substantially better wage as you deliver this vital service that you’ve been called to do?
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Two years (or more) of hands-on experience
- Professional certification (RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN, CCA or equivalent)
- Legal ability to work (Proof of legal residency, green card, social security card, picture ID, etc.)
- Clean criminal background check with a seven year look-back
- Positive professional references that can be verified
- No state board or other disciplinary actions
- Clean driving record
- Current health certificates as applicable (e.g. TB clearance, Hepatitis B screening, etc.)
If you understand and embody a deep awareness of the challenges that arise when individuals and their families are confronted with the aging process, then we would love the opportunity to advance your career by placing you with a client. We are currently recruiting professional caregivers for positions in Fresno, CA.
It only takes a few minutes to complete our online application, so start the process by filling out the fields below: