Leading Senior Care Company Offers Lower Cost, Greater Control and Consistency of Care
Novi, MI – May 16, 2018 – Hallmark Homecare, Inc. is proud to announce its recent expansion to the Greater Southeast Michigan area. The newest office of this rapidly-expanding Caregiver Search, Recruitment and Placement company will be directed by Carrie Akin and Tim Seipke, who has recently joined Hallmark Homecare as Franchise Partners.
Hallmark Homecare provides professional caregivers for the elderly, and is an affiliate of The Senior’s Choice, the largest and most recognizable membership network of senior care providers in the world. Founded in 1999, the company has served tens of thousands of seniors in helping them remain independent at home. A recent benchmark survey conducted by Home Care Pulse, a third party private duty home care survey company, showed that senior care business owners trained by the Hallmark Homecare executive team are consistently among the top performers in the nation when it comes to client satisfaction (scoring at or above ‘Best of Home Care’ in all 13 categories), a feat unreached by any other group nationally. Hallmark Homecare is also a member of the National Private Duty Association and the Private Care Association.
The Hallmark Homecare executive team’s years of experience in the senior care field revealed that many clients prefer to directly hire independent caregivers (rather than engage a traditional senior care agency) for a host of reasons, including significant savings. However, in doing so, clients open themselves up to great legal and tax risks. Hallmark Homecare provides American families with a one-of-a-kind solution to their senior care needs, with such benefits as:
- Lower Cost – clients save 35% or more compared to a typical homecare agency.
- Greater Control – clients directly determine their perfect caregiver, services and schedule.
- Care Continuity – Hallmark never re-assigns a client’s preferred caregiver, as often happens with typical agencies, and also provides dependable caregiver backup service.
- Stronger Client/Caregiver Bond – the Hallmark model truly allows the caregiver to become a client’s care expert.
- Legal Compliance – unlike most registries and caregivers who promote themselves as Independent Contractors, Hallmark safeguards clients by providing professional liability insurance, arranging for worker’s compensation policies that protect both our clients and caregivers, and assisting with employment-related tax reporting.
- 90-Day Unconditional Guarantee of Satisfaction – if within the first 90 days of service, your caregiver decides to quit or you decide to replace her for whatever reason, Hallmark will replace your caregiver for no additional fee.
“We are proud to join Hallmark Homecare in providing our community with a powerful senior care option, one in which families can legally hire quality professional caregivers directly to provide their loved ones with the in-home care that they deserve. We believe that families should have choices and not one model of care is right for all. Hallmark allows us to offer another solution to families,” Tim Seipke.
To contact your local Hallmark Homecare office
Call 248 327 2200