We at Hallmark only hire caregivers who we would feel comfortable placing with our own Moms. That’s our standard. Hallmark Homecare is devoted to providing the most professional, reliable and friendly caregivers in the industry, people who truly have a passion for providing care. We only place caregivers who hold professional certifications (e.g., RN, CNA, PCA, LVN/LPN) and can provide assistance with such activities as errands, transportation to doctors, medication reminders, housekeeping, laundry, grooming, dressing, bath safety monitoring, and more. Because the caregiver works directly for you, you can tailor the services and schedules to your needs. We have rigorous screening practices in which all applicants go through tests focusing on skills, experience, attitudes and placement into homes. Most importantly, each and every one of our caregivers must be dependable, warm and caring people. Most have extensive experience caring for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
Any caregiver matched and placed with you by Hallmark Homecare is guaranteed to possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years hands-on experience
- Professional certification (RN, CNA, PCA, LVN, LPN or equivalent)
- Legal ability to work (Proof of legal residency, green card, social security card, picture ID, etc.)
- Criminal Background check with a 7 year look-back
- Personal and Professional references
- No state board or other disciplinary actions
- Proof of insurance (professional liability, auto, bonded, etc.)
- Clean driving record
- Current health certificate (TB clearance, Hepatitis B screening, etc.)
Our caregivers are the cream of the crop. They are totally committed, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who are dependable and extraordinarily caring of others. In order to ensure this, we look for warm, honest, caring people and then we help them boost their skills to become the best the industry has to offer. Our caregivers are all board certified as RNs, CNAs, PCAs or LPNs/LVNs.
We believe our clients deserve the highest level of care and professionalism, and we are committed to placing caregivers who treat you and your loved ones with the dignity and respect you deserve. Call us for a no-obligation assessment today.